Frequently Asked Questions
I just placed an order, but selected the wrong item, can I change it?
We want you to get your order as quickly as possible, so we start processing your order right away! For this reason, we may not be able to cancel/change an order. We urge you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY if you have any questions regarding changing or canceling your order.
I just placed an order, but need to change the shipping address. How do I do that?
We try to process orders very quickly so you get your order ASAP! For this reason, we may not be able to adjust a shipping address once the order has been processed. We urge you to contact email@example.com IMMEDIATELY if you have any questions regarding changing your address.
I am purchasing several items that need to be shipped to two or more addresses.
Unfortunately, at this time we can only ship to one address per order. We would recommend placing different orders for each address.
I just placed an order, how will it be shipped to me?
All orders are shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service). Once your item is shipped, you will receive an email with carrier and tracking information.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide!
Do you offer gift wrap?
Yes! We are happy to offer gift-wrapping services for a fee of $4. Select the "gift-wrap" option at checkout.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep it in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before going to the gym or lifting heavy items such as weights.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- Take you jewelry off at bedtime.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- We recommend storing the jewelry in the small plastic bag that came with your piece
We recommend cleaning at home using a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and stones. Please do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents.
Ring Size Chart:
We recommend using our ring sizer for an accurate measurement!
Necklace Length Chart:
Bracelet Fit Chart: